'Tis the season for getting together, whether it be weeks-in-the-making or an impromptu nosh on a scarce weeknight. With so little time to see everyone, it's important you're always prepared.
Stock up on the essentials: wine (red, white and sparkling), vodka, gin, whisky and a slew of mixes. Make sure your ice cube trays are full, have some at-the-ready cheese and a box of crackers on-hand.
And have your playlist ready.
Songs for Open Doors
1. Paradise - Wild Nothing
2. All Eyes on Your - St. Lucia
3. Locked in Closets - Solange
4. Not the Same - Tanlines
5. These Chains - Hot Chip
6. She Always Gets What She Wants - Florrie
7. Only the Horses - Scissor Sisters
8. Wonderful Life - Estelle
9. All the Time - Diamond Rings
10. Lost in my Bedroom - Sky Ferreira
11. Stay - Rihanna
12. Freedom - Paloma Faith
13. Answers Come in Dreams - Hercules and Love Affair
14. Figure 8 - Ellie Goulding
15. Call of the Wild - Florrie
16. New Year - Beach House
17. Music to Walk Home By - Tame Impala
Songs for Winter Cocktailing (December 11, 2010)