Friday, December 16, 2011








I recently had the pleasure of shooting for House & Home. I've been a fan of the magazine for the greater part of my life, so it's a bit of a benchmark. Below is Editor-in-Chief Suzanne Dimma with her January letter. We shot a few variations, so you'll see my handiwork in several upcoming issues.

And below that, my dear pal Ash (who regularly works with them as a Food Stylist) was featured in the Contributors section. I spent this week watching him work his magic on-set with Edward Pond, filing away styling tips and tricks like a little squirrel. (If you follow my Instagram, you've been seeing lots of behind-the-scenes.)




5 comments:

  1. thumbs-up all around, boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, as usual. Congratulations on your latest benchmark! It seems you've been hitting so many of them this year. See you in one month at ALT! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such great stuff, jason. gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just was flipping through it this morning..great work..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on this, Jason!

    ReplyDelete