Tuesday, October 11, 2011



We just returned from a glorious weekend at the cottage.  25°C and sunny: Definitely a rare Thanksgiving.  We sunned ourselves on the dock, drank gin and lemonade and slept comfortably in the bunky - Not typical for October in this part of the world.  More common would be cool days and freezing nights, grey and dank at the very least.


I took about a thousand pictures, but none with a legitimate camera.  All with my iPhone and posted to Instagram, which I've written about before.  In the months since that post, it's really taken over and has even replaced Twitter for some of my friends. So far the app is only available to iPhone users, so if you've got one, download it and join the fun.  Below are some snaps from the cottage this weekend, a sea of gorgeous Fall colours and beautiful low sunlight.  Even without an iPhone, you can follow my images here.  



And why not some more music to go with this lingering warm spell.  Enjoy.

PLAYLIST
Songs for Record Highs

  1. Ritual Union - Little Dragon
  2. I Want Your (Hands on Me) - Sinead O'Connor
  3. Baby - Devendra Banhart
  4. Hurry Hurry - Jessie Baylin
  5. My Baby Left Me - Creedence Clearwater Revival
  6. Heartbreaker - Metronomy
  7. Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye
  8. Heartbroken, in Disrepair - Dan Auerbach
  9. Ten Cent Pistol - The Black Keys
10. Don't Make Me a Target - Spoon
11. Strangers in the Wind - Cut/Copy
12. Heart is a Beating Drum - The Kills
13. High Summer - Jason Collett
14. Rhythm and Soul - Spoon
15. Long as I Can See the Light - Creedence Clearwater Revival

Download.

Note: To keep the songs in this order (and you should!) select all the files in the folder and then drag them into a New Playist you've created in iTunes.





7 comments:

  1. Love the cottage photos it looks amazing there. Im hooked on Instagram also

    ReplyDelete
  2. double-tapping is so addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want you to start a tumblr site for your instagram photos. And every time you have 10. Post them. You know exactly like I do. Because we are super cool friends from the internet that do shit like this together.

    AND

    Email me and tell me when to book flights to come to the cottage next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to live inside these photos. Fucking dreamy! Also, Long As I Can See The Light? NICE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous of your cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Jason, bottom left of the 4some. transported me. so lovely.

    ReplyDelete