Saturday, June 19, 2010


So, I've been obsessing over pools lately.  We grew up with one in our backyard, and used it a lot until we became insolent teenagers who preferred hiding out in the cool basement watching TV to splashing about outside.  A case of you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone, I suppose.  While our condo building has a pool, it's just not the same as an outdoor pool, and one that isn't shared with 1000 other people.

Myles (over at myleshenryblogrecently curated a slew of gorgeous images of pools.   I commented that I had a draft in the hopper showcasing the same and said I couldn't post it now that he had.  I mean, that would look hacky and lame, no?

But he threw down the gauntlet: a battle of the pool posts.   Challenge accepted, Myles.

































(Images from various places on the www.  None are my own.  I claim no ownership.)

6 comments:

  1. I feel so refreshed just by viewing them. What great selections. Oooo. Ahhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't everyone win with a pool, really? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a pool-based rumble. fantastic. these are insane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. job well done jason. hell of a post. mina says I lost. damn I lost my first blog battle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of these don't even look real. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete