Thursday, April 29, 2010

Small Cool 2010: Bracket Eliminations!


Apartment Therapy's Small Cool Contest continues, with head-to-head competition each day.  I'm up against a solid vote-getter, the lovely Joaquin from Argentina.  For the first time in my life I feel like some sort of athlete, never having been involved in anything to do with brackets or head-to-head anything of any kind.  Part of me wants to strap on a sweatband and do squat thrusts in preparation.

Please do me a solid and head over to the site to vote for me.  You only have 24 hours!  It'd be great to advance a little further, even though International entrants aren't able to win the prizes.

But let's be honest, I'm in it for the blog hits, praise from strangers, and sense of accomplishment only the internet can offer.



8 comments:

  1. Hey Jason - just headed over and voted for you. Loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the votes were even at 525 when I logged on to the site: http://i42.tinypic.com/bfq1jd.jpg

    Now you're one vote ahead of him. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done. Sheesh. Had to register and everything. And all this because I love how you write (oh, and his bathroom was too busy ;-)). Good luck. You both had 575 after my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just voted - you're now six votes behind the Argentine hombre. Jesus, that's tight. (I can't believe how anxious I am about the result!)

    BTW, thanks for reintroducing me to Apartment Therapy - I think Kitchn and I will become great friends.

    ReplyDelete