Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Old Standby


One year ago today I was doing exactly the same thing I'm doing now. In a last-ditch frenzy, I'm making my favourite go-to cookies: The Apple Oats and Maple Cookies. Check out the ridiculously simple recipe here.


Tonight we're heading to our dear friend T.J.'s house. For the second year in a row, he's making us Christmas Eve dinner. I'll be sure to take photos - Every time he makes a meal, he closes the culinary gap between himself and Natasha. Yes, I only have friends who are restaurant-quality homecooks.

2 comments:

  1. You and I would never be friend in real life -I'm sadly, and overwhelmingly, handicapped in the kitchen.

    Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year. As a gift to you I'd like to invite you to the pleasant sounds of Georgie James, if you haven't yet heard of them.

    -s.

    ReplyDelete