Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thank You, Beyoncé


We saw Beyoncé in concert this summer. It was incredible, to say the least. Jeff only got one photo before the battery on our point-and-shoot died. That said, it's a great shot from some amazing seats.


Her ABC special aired tonight, thank God, because it seems the entire world shuts down when America has a holiday! No new 30 Rock! Thursday nights used to be about something. Thanks for nothing, pilgrims!

(Kidding! Happy holidays, Americans. I ate cheese and crackers for dinner. Hope you enjoyed an incredible meal with your nearest and dearest. On this day, I'm so thankful for Beyoncé's thighs.)

3 comments:

  1. LMAO! you are toooo funny. 'thanks to beyonce's thigh..' hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo...I know that's right. She is one of my faves. (Have you seen the video of the duet with B AND Lady Gaga?)

    Thanks for not hating on America too much. I missed 30 Rock as well, but I was in a turkey-induced stupor anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not all americans stop their worlds for turkey. LOL. I love Beyonce as well.

    ReplyDelete