Saturday, March 28, 2009

Couch Surfing


Yet another lovely couch.  Stylenorth.ca alerted me to a massive warehouse sale being held at Gus* here in Toronto which brought me to this lovely, modern-yet-classic tufted couch.  It has the right energy for the masculine, tailored look we're hoping to achieve and the colour is perfect.  For me, there's nothing like warm grey.  I'd soften it up with some nice throw pillows and perhaps replace the metal legs with something wooden.  It's definitely going on the list.


4 comments:

  1. I am ALL ABOUT chaise longues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sara!
    Sorry I missed your comment. Pretty sure this particular couch is a bit out-of-date now, but *Gus is an amazing Toronto designer/manufacturer. They have a showroom here, but this might help:

    http://gusmodern.com/dealers/dealer-map.shtml

    ReplyDelete