Friday, February 22, 2008

Sex and the City

So, my expectations have been decidedly low for the Sex & the City movie. I was a die-hard fan, watching each episode more than 25 times, like some sort of 30 year old woman. Obsessed. I loved it. I downloaded the episodes after they aired in America, waiting in agony as my Kazaa worked overtime. I remember when the final episode finally aired and a few spoiler-shirking days later Sandi and I curled onto our couch with a box of Kleenex. It was terribly sad to say goodbye, but like Sarah Jessica Parker said on her nationwide press tour, it's always best to leave the party at its height.

Well, mark your calendars. On May 30th the party rages on. And suddenly I'm very excited. Check out the full length trailer!




2 comments:

  1. do you remember the episode you had where the video cut out? it happened right about the point where elizabeth taylor got gangbanged in the park. black screen and the audio. and we hungrily watched it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man.
    Those were the days.
    I just put those episodes on repeat and sat at the computer for hours listening. I know S&tC like Marlee Matlin knows it. I can feel it.

    ReplyDelete