Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm Obsessed


The Sartorialist is a blog I read. Scott Schuman is the quintessential Manhattanite - attractive, presumably wealthy, extremely well-dressed: everything you'd ever see on Sex and the City. He takes photos like these of regular people walking the streets of, not only, New York, but all the most-fashionable cities in the world. He really celebrates personal style, clever commentary accompanying his excellent environmental portraits. He's never bitchy. He's refreshing and talented and a fantastic advocate for individuality. I love it. Visit, would you?

2 comments:

  1. And feel even more inadequate? I think not. Your blog suffices. :) Seriously, people who look like this in real life? I ache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.
    I'm sure you're gorgeous and amazing!

    ReplyDelete